Sunday, May 31, 2009

The very first blog

Hi there folks,
I recently decided to start my own blog and if time/motivation permits I will hopefully be able to blog on a periodic and regular basis. If you are wondering why I have decided to blog. Well it's because I think blogs are good way to record the day to day events in our lives. So now you ask, what's the point in recording the day to day events? Well it's my belief that too often in life, things become all too routine/transitory in nature and its hard to comprehend the substance behind it all, unless we really give it some concious thought instead of backlogging it into our subconcious where it will eventually be forgotten.

Hopefully these posting will be entertaining so that I don't cringe when I read back on them and you won't close the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment